T.E.D.™ Anti-Embolism Stockings, Knee Length, Medium Regular
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
T.E.D.™ anti-embolism stockings have been clinically proven to reduce the risk of developing deep vein thrombosis (DVT) in physician-reviewed, published studies on hospitalized patients1 and to promote increased blood flow velocity in the legs.
- A clinically proven pressure pattern increases blood flow velocity and reduces venous distension2,3,4
- A pressure break at the popliteal vein helps to ensure that blood will continue to flow smoothly through this critical area*
- Interrupted band and 2-ply gusset prevent a tourniquet effect at the femoral vein
- Inlay circumferential knit, helping to provide one-way horizontal stretch*
- Not manufactured with natural rubber latex
- The toe opening allows inspection of the skin and pedal pulse*
Measuring instructions for knee-length stockings
- Measure the calf circumference at the greatest point.
- Measure the length from the back of the heel to the bend in the knee
Medium regular size only. Calf size 12″-15″, Leg Length less than 17″.
|Dimensions||25 × 20 × 10 cm|