Prevalon Pressure-Relieving Heel Protector
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Give your patients the most advanced protection against heel pressure ulcers and foot drop. Prevalon helps minimize pressure, friction and shear on your patient’s feet, heels and ankles. By elevating the foot and separating the heel from the mattress, it delivers total heel pressure relief.
Total pressure relief for at-risk heels. Open, floated-heel design elevates and separates heel from mattress. Keeps heel visible for easy monitoring between skin assessments.
- Stays on your patient’s foot. Stretch panels adjust in seconds for a secure, comfortable fit. No hard, sharp or rough edges. No irritating straps that can damage skin. Ultra-soft, open weave fabric breathes for good air circulation.
- Helps prevent foot drop. Adjustable panel delivers maximum support to the bottom of the foot.
- Reduces foot rotation inside the boot. Soft comfort-grip interior minimizes friction and shear, while keeping foot in proper position.
- Helps maintain patient’s freedom of movement. Low-friction exterior surfaces glide easily over bed sheets and blankets.
- Helps keep foot in an upright position with its pontoon bottom design.
- Ambidextrous, universal size. Adjusts in seconds to fit most patients.
- Latex free
Works with most deep vein thrombosis (DVT) compression devices.
Adjustable stretch panels easily accommodate DVT compression device tubing.
|Dimensions||55 × 45 × 40 cm|