Coloplast Conveen Optima Male External Catheter Shorter Length
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Additional Information
- The double-grip strip ensures easy and smooth roll-on or a secure fit even for nurses wearing gloves
- The triple anti-leak system is designed to give you the best possible security. The triple anti-leak system consists of a push ring and sure grip ribs for secure connection to the collecting bag and anti-kink bellow and stop kinks to ensure free flow, flexible material
- The Uri sheath is made of PSX silicone material, which is skin-friendly, soft and breathable, giving a secure fit and great wearing comfort
- The Conveen Optima has inbuilt balanced adhesive, which means it’s reliable and skin-friendly
- Latex Free
|Dimensions||45 × 30 × 20 cm|
21mm, 25mm, 30mm, 35mm
- To ensure a comfortable and secure fit, Conveen Optima comes in four different sizes: a shorter length (21, 25, 30 and 35 mm diameter)
- A shorter length Conveen Optima male external catheter will generally be suitable for a retracted penis.
- If the size of the penis is found to be in between two sizes, choose the smaller size. Use the Conveen Optima measuring guide to select the correct size of urisheath for each new fitting.